Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Outing at pet movers and Mico's depression

Saturday was an eventful day. Was supposed to send a pair of poor unwanted rabbits to SPCA. At the last minute, a foster was found hence they were spared from their destiny temporarily. But there went my 1st visit to SPCA.

Brought Mico to pet movers to swim and play in the dog run. So many dogs in the dog run. Mico was so excited and she even ran up the ramp. But alas, my poor gal was so crowded out by other dogs and while she was on top of the ramp, another schauzer climbed on top of her. Then both of them fell off the ramp subsequently.

I could only watch helplessly as I was on the other side of the ramp and could not reach out in time. Luckily, my poor gal was ok.

Bought a elizabeth collar for her to prepare her for spaying. Put it on her at night. The whole time she had that one, she refused to move, eat, drink or even look at me when I walked past. Just like a dead dog.

Even after removing the collar the next morning, she still behaved like a dead dog..It was only after sayanging and giving her treats that she started to behave more normally.

Gosh, though my dear gal was sick..keke..

My sister said...Got attitude!

No comments: