Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mummy's new camera

Mummy bought a new camera at IT show. You can guess who is her 1st shooting target. No rewards for answering correct. Being such a good gal, I will naturally obliged her for her virgin shot with the new camera.
Then while eating treats, Daddy suddenly came and scared the wits out of me. So I hid under the TV console.

Mummy was eating Yami Yoghurt icecream. Also finished the whole tub before she decided to share the remaining with me. Yummy! As I licked, the cup moved and I moved along and around the house


Tongue licking good! See the finished cup.


Give me somemore!

2 comments:

Snowball said...

Did you get your head stucked in the container?

Luv
Snowball

Audrey Ang said...

hee..it din get stuck. It was tongue-licking good hence I wanted to lick all the remains and the container ended up on my head. =)