Monday, November 03, 2008

Oops my secret has been exposed

I love to sleep in Daddy's and Mummy's wardrobe.
It is a 3 door sliding wardrobe and I love to sleep in the centre portion as it has a lot of clothes lying around. It is so comfortable.
Even though Mummy created a cosy corner in the wardrobe for me, I prefer to sleep on daddy's clothes.
The adults always close the centre portion but they did not realise that I can get in myself without their help until recently.
While I was pushing the sliding door, Daddy saw me in the act. Oops. Caught red-handed.
Subsequently, Daddy started teaching me the trick "cupboard"..
i soon learnt it very fast.

3 comments:

Snowball said...

Smart Mico but when you do anything that you think your pawrents will not approve to, do take note not to be caught red paw again. Luckily your daddy did not punish you.

Peeesss: I met Boyce with his family at Expo yesterday. He has learned how to pick up and carry his leash in his mouth and he look darn cute!!! Do mummy wants to go visit him someday? We got his address.

Luv
Snowball

Audrey Ang said...

wow. so glad that Boyce is doing so well. =) so happy for him
yup yup. sure would like to visit him someday. =)

Snowball said...

Sure. Tell mum to contact jie jie. They can go visit Boyce together.

Luv
Snowball