Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bad Bad Mico

Yesterday I got very angry with Mico.
The previous day, I discovered her peed on the sofa. Had to wash & dry the sheets.
Next morning, I found her poo on the floor rag. Furthermore, it was the soft type so I had to mop the floor and wash the rag.
Before I went out, I decided to put the freshly laundered sheets back onto the sofa.
Came back home a few hours later to find her pee on the sofa again. A different spot this time.

I was so mad with Mico that I decided to lock her in the toilet for the rest of the day while I went out. I simply refused to come home early to let her out. I knew that if i were to go home early, I would let her out. So she stayed in the toilet for 5 hours while I went mum's place & IMM.

When i opened the toilet door, she was so happy to see me and behaved as if she did nothing wrong. Apparently, after the few hours, she seemed to have forgotten about the incident. But I was still mad, ignored her and locked her in the kitchen for the night.

Usually, I would get over her naughtiness after 1 or 2 hours. But yesterday, I was simply so mad. Others say that dogs have a forgiving nature. I wondered the reality of it. Is it true? I doubt so. Why else would Mico behave this way other than throwing temptrums?
Seriously, I could not think of any other reason.

No comments: