Monday, September 24, 2007

Mico, the thief - caught red-handed

The guilty Look...
Crime convicted with evidence below.




Before I could take any shots of Mico's greedy face while eating the dehydrated treats, she ate them all while we were out.


I had placed 2 packets of treats (sealed in their packaging)- the pack of dehyrated treats & a pack of cheese fondue on my sofa. Usually treats sealed in their packaging would remain untouched when Mico was given free roaming access.


Initially I had cornered Mico & Rover in the kitchen when we left. As I had forgotten my wallet and came back for it, I found both of them roaming free in the living room. Hence decided to put Rover in the playpen. I thought Mico could do harm so I let her free access.


While we were out watching " the underdog", Mico committed the act. She was caught red handed with the evidence. See pictures of the remains.

The dehyrated treats really smelt so nice. Mico must have loved it so much that she tore the ziplock bag, plastic bag and ate them all. The pack of cheese fondue remain untouched.


Mico is making me toy with the idea of buying the food dehyrator machine again. Perhaps Christmas, perhaps.


No comments: