Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby is back

I'm so glad that Baby is back home safely.
Yipppy.
She sure had an adventure..

As for me, i talk so often that I don't think my mummy will have difficulty finding me if i were to go out and have fun alone

I talk a lot to mummy. Just like this morning, after peeing on papers, I alerted mummy to clear my mess.

Last night, when mummy called me and I was unable to reach her in time, I called out before dashing to her and applied suddenly e-brake when I suddenly saw her.

A few times, mummy accidently closed the room doors with me still inside the room (I slipped in unknowingly. When she called out for me, I would respond so that she knew i was in the room.

I am a vocal gal, never keeping my thought inside.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I am pretty vocal too but I dun bark or whine. I have my own way to communicate with my hooman.

Luv,
Snowball