Tuesday, February 12, 2008

JJ is here again - 3 feb to 12 feb

I was looking forward to monster's arrival but JJ came instead.
With any dog staying over, my life tends to be a bit better.

1. I get to go for daily walks twice a day.
2. I can eat the other dog's food
3. We get to eat treats daily

When it's only me at home,

1. I only get walks occasionally when mummy is free
2. I don't get to snatch food from others
3. I don't get to eat treats daily

JJ & I walk very well on a coupler leash compared to other dogs. With other dogs, I am a bit wary of them as they tend to jump and run around and disobey mummy. Then i'll come off my leash (too loose u see, i'm too skinny)

over the CNY days, we had fun with kids. an 8 yr old, 6 yr old & 4 yr old pulling us around along the corridor. We were very obedient althought it was quite irritating to have kids pulling your leash & asking you to sit & walk all the time. We were so tired after that and slept like pigs those few days.

We also went for picnic & a short walk at botanic garden.

Well no photos of us cos mummy was lazy to charge the camera and take pictures.

I heard that JJ is going to be given away and separated from her familly soon. I will certainly miss her and hope that she goes to a good family.

No comments: