Thursday, May 22, 2008

Freezing cold

Yesterday, Mummy and I spent the whole afternoon and evening in the computer room. I had great fun roaming around the room full of wires and weird stuff.

But being too long in the room, I started to freeze and shivered. This was despite the fact that Daddy let me put on the "daddy's little gal" T-shirt before coming out.

I din know how to tell mummy that I was cold and just huddled on the chair to sleep. I think mummy did not feel cold at all as 'little tadpole' was keeping her warm.

Suddenly mummy discovered that I was shivering. I think she must have thought that I was sick of something. Afterall, a long hair dog with a t-shirt on my back shouldn't feel cold right?

Finally it dawned on mummy that I was shivering out of cold only when she came back from toilet break and discovered the drastic temperature between outside and the room.

Only when she increased the temperature did i start to warm up, feel ok and walk around again.

No comments: