Monday, May 12, 2008

Weight loss plan

Uncle BT came and boarded Rover on Labour Day. When he came over to pick up Rover, he spotted me and remarked that I was quite 'well fed'. He told Mummy to watch my weight and bring me for exercises. Said that one of Rover's fren, a 6 yr old, same race as me, is suffering from a torn ligament due to his weight. And I look like his size now.

Mummy weighed me and found me to be at 7.5kg. Subsequently i was started on a diet. Only half cup of kibbles daily (compared to my 3/4 cup daily), with fruits as snacks of course when mummy eats fruits..

Since mummy has started taking leave for her studies, I get to spend more time with her at home. The great thing is that I start to get more walks than usual! Yippy...

My current weight is 7.2kg. =) I feel fitter and can run/walk faster.

No comments: