Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sentosa Outing

Mico's very good life. Yesterday bring her to Sentosa. Actually coz aku become pet taxi and the customer don't mind so I let Mico tag along lor.

Ha, when we first reach the Tanjong Beach, a couple (think is Mother and Son) asked me about Mico and if I'm interested to let Mico mate with their CKCS. We've exchanged contacts, but I leave the decision to big boss Audrey lar. After all, it's her pet anyway. See when she want Mico to be an adult, hahaha



Here's Mico swimming in the sea.

Oh,the life jacket was actually borrowed from my customer. The one we originally purchased for her was sold to someone one, and the rest we had are too big for her. lol.

Took me a hard time to 'drag' Mico into the sea. Stupid dog seems to be frighten of water. After a few force throwing, she eventually dares to go into the sea. Got one time she own self 'willing' slowly test water and go in to.




Here's Mico stylo shots after the various swim.

Mico also very auto. When my customer ask Mico if want to play on her floatable boat, she just jumped in without thinking. Think she enjoys it. See if Audrey will auto buy one for her or not. hahaha. When the boat 'hit' the shores, Mico also very fast know how to jump out and go for the land.

Audrey said this morning want to go again de, but as usual she 'say only', cannot wake up. Signz... Poor Mico, no chance to go play again coz she owner very lazy de.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Mico had fun! See Audrey! Mico, as I've told you, will be fine after a few more attempts at swimming...