Friday, May 04, 2007

Growing old & being couch potato

Found so many strands of white hair recently. Too stressed or growing old? Sob Sob..
No choice, already have a nephew liao.

It's the time of the year for mugging books. But i don't have the determination to sit down & study. After every hour of studying, I will want to move about and do other things such as blogging, surfing net, doing housework etc. I'm a sucker for Romantic drama serials. Colleague loaned one to me recently, only to find myself unable to puck myself away from the TV screen. Corner with love. Watched & cried. So nice that I bought myself a set from yahoo auction. Also finished watching another set that sister lent me. Reason that I delayed buying a TV and lived with 14" TV for a year is that I do not want to be a couch potato. Somehow, there seems to be more important things in life to do...like filing myself with knowledge and passing my exams. Nevertheless, I love being couch potato. Can't pluck myself away from romantic drama serials. haha

Such is the life of a part-time student & full time employee. So no fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also just finished "Corner with Love". If you have just started getting yourself hooked, there are still a lot of such drama series that you have missed. Go get them! But remember to give Mico water and occasionally take a look at husband's face in case it starts to get blurry in your mind. That's what I do!

Anonymous said...

Dun understand the fascination with drama serials. I hardly get white hair even though I'm a mummy now. U more jia lat. So better start planning for one b4 ur kid got to call u grandma! kekeke...

Anonymous said...

what r u studying for now?

Anonymous said...

C**** A**, you show-off! By the way, you speaking to your sister or me? Darn, I have white hair too. Been concealing by coloring. Sigh...

Audrey Ang said...

acca...tearing my white hair apart now..haha