Monday, May 28, 2007

Reason for sterlisation

Many times, I asked myself or people asked me why I sent Mico for sterlisation. Most of the times, I could not really answer. Today I finally figured out why.

My poor Mico, it must have hurt. I know it was cruel but it would be more cruel to not to sterlise you and leave you yearning to have a sexual life. Afterall this is animal instinct. Call it kiasi, I do not want to lose you to cancer or see you kenna bullied by male dogs yearning to have sex when you do not wish to. I simply do not know how to take care of you if you got pregnant and do not want you to go through the dangers of pregnancy. Your offsprings, if you had, I would not be able to take care of them all myself. Neither did I want them to suffer and risk being abandoned. Thus I think I have made the right decision and I hope that you understand.

To me, you are more than a pet. You are my best friend, keeping me company whenever I am home. Since you came into my life, I never felt that I was at home alone you when you are around. Every morning, I wake up to receive greetings from you...yah..sometimes you are so lazy that you do not wish to leave your bed, just like me. I can disturb you even in the middle of the night and you would not have any grouches.

You bring me lots of fun and laughter with your antics and help to cement the love between your daddy and me. Your daddy, who never thought that he will have a dog, grow to love you more day by day. We will be celebrating your 1 year anniversary with us soon. Looking forward to more anniversaries. I love you, Mico.

No comments: