Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Belated Bday Celebration with frens

My dear pals arranged for a belated bday gathering at Fish & Co. Bought me a very delicious chocolate cake and nice bag as a present.

At Fish & Co, the entire crew would announce your birthday to the customers at the restaurant. Initially, they asked me to stand on the chair which I rejected. Then I was asked to at least stand up which I obliged. I thought my fren J, sabo me..hahaha. After which they gave me a stick of firework and gave 3 cheers and sang me a bday song. I tot it was quite embarrasing but it was such a sweet gesture of my frens to arrange this for me. hehehe. Nevertheless, being the thick-skin me (cultivated from my job), I wasn't too shy to accept this.

It was also kinda romantic with all the surprises. J remarked if only she were a guy but then again, she does not have the height. hahaaha. Anyway it's been a long time since I celebrated my bday with any pals. Really appreciated it as my J's gal was down with fever but she still did not cancel the gathering.

Current job really sucks big time but it's the frenship & colleagues that keeps me around this job. How often does one get to meet such good pals & nice colleagues that makes u feel like it's 2nd home & a rather nice superior?

No comments: