Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pet boarding - 26 June to 2 July











boarding 2 cute dogs. A 9 yr old poodle, JJ & her daughter, Monster, a poodle cross with shetland. Very pretty gal.

Monster was barking her head off during the 1st & 2nd day when we went to work. Afraid that neighbours would complain, I recorded their movement for the 1st 45 mins (the max my camera would record). She was practially barking her head off.

They are supposed to be outdoor trained but for the 1st 2 days, hubby came back to find the floor very dirty, full of LS.

Poor Mico was also very fraid of them and we had to separate them (mico in my room and the gals in the kitchen for 1st 2 days)

Initially, we confined them in the kitchen. But smart JJ could always figure her way out. She outsmarted me so many times till I gave up confining them. Since their toilet habits seemed to be normal after the 1st 2 days, I let them roam around the house. Luckily they did not fail me. Happy to come back no damage done.

My only damages so far are. A wet cushion (with pee), a spoilt laundry net, a hole in my laundry basket.

Today, the gals no longer bark when we leave the house. When we returned home, there were no damages, no urine, no poo to clear. The gals were happily welcoming us at the door. It felt as if I am their owner..hahaha. No hint of missing their owner at all.

Brought them jogging today. JJ, though a senior dog, tried her best to move along with the Mico & Monster. Mico has already gotten used to the gals. Could even put her & Monster on coupler lease. We had so much fun. It was so fun to see them walking on 1 single leash (a coupler with hook on the 1st leash to hook the 2nd leash. At least JJ could walk behind Mico & Monster.

Now the dogs are happily snoozing in my room. 3 dogs, 2 humans, all in 1 room when we live in a 4 room flat. Guess they're happy with the squeeze. So am I.

2 comments:

Snowball said...

I am glad you are happy with the company of the 2 girls. They are pretty aren't they?

Anonymous said...

yar. quite fun ;-)

having the next one in soon. MS