Friday, July 27, 2007

Chicken soup for the dog lover's soup & Amazing Grace

Read these books after recommendation from forum.
Amazing Grace is about this dog which refused to eat any pet food until the owner started to bake for her. This sparked the start of the "three dog bakery" for dog. The receipe for baking peanut cookies for Mico came from the "three dog bakery receipe book"

Chicken soup is all about heart to heart tales about dogs and their owners. Mainly big dogs, retriever, german shepard & small dogs only terrier.

This morning, Mico nugged my hand at 9am with her head. It then dawned on me that Mico had been doing that almost daily at the same time. It is her way of asking me to wake up without barking..haha. To think that I had already put a stop to her waking me up with barking months ago. Din realise that she has already found another way..hahaha

2 comments:

Snowball said...

Yo yo... Its "Chicken soup for the dog lover's soul" not "Chicken soup for the dog lover's soup" lar.

I have not read this book but I have read "Chicken soup for the pet lover's soul" thou. Very touching stories.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
thinking too much about soup..