Friday, November 30, 2007

5th day - Mico still dislikes housemates

Mico still dislikes my new housemates. She will bark fiercely at them whenever they return home. Haven got the chance to ask them to feed Mico treats and introduce them to each other.

They always stay in their own room & the door is always closed regardless whether they are in the house or not. Because of this, I hardly want to talk to them. Closed door policy will make me zip my mouth.

Whenever I wondered if they are in the house, smart Mico would somehow push the door & open it to inform me that they are not in the house. The other night, Mico pushed the door while they were asleep in the room & barked at them.

Seems like Mico feels that they have invaded her play space and does not like them.


Just saw my gleaming clean sink & toilet & pot. The work of my SIL. Wah, it has been so long since I saw a squeeky clean thing in my house. So clean until you can see the scratches made by her cleaning on my stainless steel sink...

Even the stubborn stains on my pot has been removed. Impressed.

No comments: