Saturday, November 10, 2007

Expensive Liver Cake


Made of 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, 1 egg, 1 garlic & 1 pork liver.
This seemed like a very simple & cheap piece of liver cake for a dog.
But it wasn't
Blender was used to grind this mixture till mushy, then bake for 30 mins. When I was done with the gluely mixture, I took out the blender, used a spoon to scope out the remains. After which I put the spoon inside, preparing to wash.
Looking at the disguisting blender, I tot i had better rinse it by blending some water.
Pour water into the blender & started the machine. Then I realised something was not right. The blender was making a loud sound. Took it out & realised that my spoon was still inside the blender.
The nut at the bottom of the blender broke & there went my good old blender. Smelt smoke as well from the burning of the rubber.
I wasn't really sorry about it because I had been thinking of buying a better blender, one that could really grind ice & make smoothies.
Anyway the nut belonged to the blender jar, which attached the blade to the jar. Also wondering if I could just buy the jar instead of the entire machine. I thought I saw solely the jar available for sale at Carrefour.
To save $$ & buy the jar or buy a new blender???? heee
Anyway, that explained the expensive liver cake. Mico had a good time eating it..
Whatever crap I baked, she would eat. Even the hard like stone cupcake that I baked 2 days ago which was stuck onto the baking paper, she supported my baking with her mouth. She ate it wholesale, including the paper.
hahah

4 comments:

Snowball said...

oh no... poor Mico... I hope that her tummy is strong enough for you " whatever crap" hahaha...

Anonymous said...

haha..she only ate 1 of the rock hard thingy...i wanted to throw all away but she din want to give up what she was having.
I wondered why..it was rock hard..hahaha

Anonymous said...

What an excuse to get a new blender...

Anonymous said...

haha..ai yo..can't help it..hahaha