Thursday, November 29, 2007

Housemates moved in

Posted this on our dog forum on Sunday


what are the telltale signs of housemate abusing dog?

I have 2 new housemates, shifted in today.I was in the toilet when my 2 new housemates walked into the house.Mico started barking non-stop & ended with a scream.when I came out of toilet, saw her pee on the floor & a very scared look on her face..I asked my housemate if she touched Mico & she said yes..I think my housemate has no common sense..will anyone go & touch a barking dog??I wondered if she hit/beat Mico as she was unaware that I was at home..I am just being paranoid.. Wonder if she will abuse my Mico when I am not around..Need to know some telltale signs so that I will realise it if Mico is abused.What are the telltale signs of dog abuse??

1 comment:

Snowball said...

I am keeping my paws crossed for Mico.

Luv
Snowball