Sunday, February 18, 2007

1st Wedding Anniversary & Valentine's Day

Went Bintan with Dar Dar. Booked everything through the internet. When I checked in, they gave me a slip to verify my details, which was all wrong except my name and the credit card no. Did not really have a good impression of the hotel until they sent this to my room. Ok lah, I was too greedy and happily ate it until I tot of taking photos. Letter said "thank you for staying with us again" hence a plate of complimentary cakes were given for our enjoyment..heehee..cheapo me was very impressed & tot wat an excellent services! The cakes were yummy too.






Throughly enjoyed myself for the rest of the day by the pool, drinking a watermelon cocktail, going for riau massage & ending the day with a romantic set dinner. See my present to Dar Dar too..a pair of Gong Xi Fa Cai underwear.










Got a bouquet of flowers for V Day too.. Din expect it as we already spent a bomb on bintan. wat a nice surprise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Din noe you went Nirwana. Like I said the place is good for max 3D/2N stay. Anything longer than that you will go bonkers. Hope you guys liked the pool and itz view as much as we did. Was a good deal with the travel trade special I got for room rates.