Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Poor Mico - heart pain ah - I detest CATS

Decided to bring both of them for morning walk to sis's place to pass her the treats her friend ordered.

Lazy Boyce stopped & lay down a few times during the walk. While reaching my sis's block, Mico walked past a car when I saw a cat pawed at Mico. The cat was lying under the car out of my sight & I did not see it. Stupid cat I thought.

Mico did not make a single sound. Immediately I picked her up and saw her right eye tearing badly. Upon checking, realised her cornea scratched by the stupid cat. Saw something white on the eyeball.

I so heartpain!!! My poor gal kenna scratched by the cat. Hate cats now! Immediately called Dar to bring her to vet. Dar chided me for bringing them out alone to so far.

Vet remembered Mico was previously warded for salt poisoning & asked why she so many incidents. My poor gal's life is so eventful. Used a green florescent stain to determine her eye injury & luckily it was not too bad. Was prescribed eye ointment & some antibotics to prevent infection. Luckily she could still see. Even when recovered, there will be a scar which will fade over time.

Hope she recovers soon. My poor gal. So resilient. Never even cried in pain. If I did not see the cat paw, I would not even know of the injury.

Now Mico got to wear the E-collar, which she hates for fear that the ointment will cause her to itch & scratch herself & make it worse. Brought her out for walk & she kept knocking & sliding because of the e-collar.

My poor gal. Sigh. Got to do follow up checkup tomorrow.

No comments: