Sunday, February 04, 2007

A day at the SKC dog show

Went SKC dog show.

Saw a poodle whose fur was trimmed until it spotted 2007 on its' body. Somemore it was coloured with multi colours. Imagine shocking pink, yellow, green...I guess you can imagine it for yourself. Yucks

Saw another poodle that was cut the typical way. Gross. The fur on the backside was totally shaved off, leaving the balls dangling.

When I told Jamie over msn, she was quite amused and said that if she were a dog, she wouldn't be able to imagine having balls dangling without fur covering. In Singapore, at least the weather is hot enough so that the balls don't feel cold. hahaha..

Oh...i sure hope I din offend any poodle show dog lovers. Oops I do have a friend who has a poodle too. pardon me, I really do not know how to appreciate this type of cut. Just my frank comments really. To each his own view. Love is in the eyes of the beholder.

No comments: