Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mico Antics Part 2







Apparently, I haven learnt from my mistake. 2nd day, continued to let Mico roam around freely in the house the next day and she continued to dismantle the rest of the toy. Here's the remains of the toy in the 1st picture.
3rd day still not scared to let her roam around. Simply too doting. The rest of the pictures are what she did yesterday. The newspaper was on the sofa before I left for work. Luckily she pulled the newspaper onto the floor before peeing. If not, it would be my sofa. Did I scold her? Is she wrong? She's paper trained. How to scold her??? What a mischevious gal.! I had decided to let her roam around the house freely so that she could look out of the window when she was bored. After 3 consecutive days of incident, back to the kitchen she goes...
As for sofa, still don't mind letting her up the sofa only when I call her up. But she seems quite confused. 1 minute, she can go up. The next minute when she jumps up herself, I tell her no and scold her.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor mico. owner put toy and newspaper anyhow. play liao get punish...

stupid owner stupid dog mah...

who to blame leh... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Mico, happened to read ur blog and realised we were in the same shoes!! We were well behaved for a short while and then started to do naughty stuff and got chased back to kitchen when the adults are not home. Lets all buck up and earn out freedom again ok? ^_^

Anonymous said...

慈母多败“狗”。。。