Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mico antics






While falling asleep on the sofa with hubby last night, someone was active jumping up and down the sofa and doing this. Took the picture of the culprit this morning. And the source of the mess, a red shoe shoe toy in the first picture.

Thanks to this mess, I decided to let her roam around the whole house since I could not forsee anything messier while I was at work. Alas, bit pen and left pen ink on my sofa cover, which cannot be removed and washed. Luckily, did not pee & poo everywhere. So at least can be trusted on that.
Mico also played with a pen few days back and left traces of ink of her fur. Did not even manage to remove after her shower.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness Maisy isn't capable of such mess. Else, she would have ended up in the pound long time ago!

Anonymous said...

You mean she tore up the toy? Oh well, it is her toy. They can get a little bored staying home.

I guess you and husband can work together to ban her from sofa to prevent the ink incident from happening again? But you got to both agree on doing this otherwise it wouldn't work.

Matt has been trying to ban Niu from going onto the sofa and our bed. But I'm sneaking her up now and then so I don't think she will ever learn. Haha... No wonder folks always put the blame on the overly protective and doting mom when kids do something wrong.

Oh no, can see your sister's face now... she's regretting to let me be Caden's god-ma. Haha...