Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wat a wronged night

Yesterday night, something black flew into my house. Hubby dismissed it off as water beetle and did not react as I was asleep anyway. After a while, Mico saw it and kept barking. However, she got sent off to kitchen for barking at nothing and hubby did not see it. I was sleeping like a log. Did not hear anything.

Hubby finaly realised Mico was barking at cockroach when he saw it. What a wronged night for Mico. I've got a Cockroach Alarm at home! heee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have your dog on loan? It is just wat I need at my place...a cockroach alarm. Hehe will your dog do the favor of killing cockroaches too

Audrey Ang said...

How does an alarm clock work? Only to alert you but won't ensure u wake up right. Mico is also capable of the same. Alert and hide in fear. haha

Anonymous said...

Poor Mico...and how come you keep having cockroaches flying into your house?!

Anonymous said...

Don't think you would want Mico to be chewing up and killing cockroaches either. I know I won't kiss Niu if she ever does that. So thank goodness Mico is only a "Roach alarm".