Friday, January 26, 2007

Mico the naughty gal

Mico is getting naughtier by the day. Things she played with, I'm going to lose count soon.

Tissue paper, cotton wood - would shred them like newspapers. Cigarette butt. Stupid inconsiderate neighbour kept throwing them in through our kitchen window. Mico found it and played with it till the left over tobacco spilled over the floor this morning.

Last night, my toner. Left her teeth mark on my toner bottle. Got a hole there hence hubby had to change bottle for me.

Previous night, I fell asleep on the sofa again. Mico went into the room to get a shower gel (compliments from the hotel type). It came screw on cap and that gal miraculously managed to open the bottle.
Left some spillage on the floor. I wondered if she licked it and would breath out bubbles. Luckily there seems to be quite a lot left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your doggie sounds more than a handful compared to a kid...haha and this is coming from someone who has babysitted 2 baby cousins b4!

Anonymous said...

Something will happen sooner or later if you dun keep a look out for the things she chews on...