Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mico Antics - Part 3


Banished back to kitchen liao but still could not avoid Mico's new antics. Like what my blogger readers have been saying, stupid owner stupid dog, haha... stupid owner left my brush on the floor. Did not realise that she was chewing on my brush even though I was at home that day. =(


What about the scotch tape? it was already chewed once. Did not know how it ended up within Mico's reach the second time. The night before i discovered this, I used a pair of transparent umbrella and left it in the hall to dry. Woke up to see transparent sticky stuff all over the floor. Thought she chewed on the umbrella but saw the umbrella intact. Then spotted the scotch tape. Found bits and pieces of scotch tape stuck on Mico. What a silly gal.


No comments: