Saturday, March 03, 2007

Updates on Boyce & Mico's condition

Mico seems to have recovered from the scratch. Although can still see cornea tear, which has turned white, the wound is healing. Costed me 2 visits to vet & $90 so far. Still need to go follow up tomorrow.

As for Boyce, naughty boyce was so daring. After I finished feeding them and placed their bowl on the table, he actually jumped for the table. Fortunately, the table was too high for him. So mad with him that day. Could believe the previous adopter's words that he jumped onto their dining table.

Got a potential adopter for Boyce. Asked me for photos of him. Hope he gets a new home soon. Otherwise if he stays too long, he may miss us when he leaves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

post more pcs lar. mai lazy

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you agreed to foster the dog. Think need more families who are willing to do so. I don't think I can foster a dog. Will feel too attached to let go.

Audrey Ang said...

I don't think of him as my dog but a dog waiting to be adopted. Friend says not to treat him so nice. If he is not so well treated by his new owner, then he will feel very sad. Hence I don't treat him as good as I treat Mico. Think won't miss him so much when he goes bah.
Besides I don't know how to groom him and it's quite taxing to have 2 dogs.