Thursday, March 08, 2007

Anyone wants me? I will be such a good dog


My name is Boyce, a cross. People think I am JRT and Shiz Tsu cross. I am about 2 years old. Some kind soul found me tied to a bench and tried very hard to get people to foster me to avoid sending me to my "doomsday" at SPCA. A nice organisation, ASD, also took me under their wings to look for adopter and pay for my vacination, sterlisation 'ouch!' & microchip. Have been declared to have a clean bill of health by the nasty people at some place where people poked me with needle.

I may look wild, domineering and appear to be barkish. Acutally, I am just doing this to protect myself. Deep down, I just need protection from a pack leader. I do not like being a leader at all. I am just contented to sit beside my pack leader and keep him company. I get along with most dogs except the super domineering ones when they get unfriendly. Once comfortable with my pack, I do not mind them bullying me at all or eating together with me at my bowl. I am outdoor trained and will alert you if I need to go pee/poo. Also been labled as a HDB approved breed.
A home with security and someone who dotes on me is all I need. Will you take me home with you? If you think you can love me, please email my fosterer at pricky@singnet.com.sg to arrange for a visit.

Please give me a chance to love you. If you need to ask further questions, my fosterer will be more than delighted to answer any questions that you have about me.

PS. the kind soul that gives me a home will have to sign adoption papers with ASD and pay adoption fees.


Love

Boyce

No comments: