Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy with my TV purchase

So happy with my TV purchase at IT show. Went there at the last hour as Dar wanted to buy laptop bag. Was so crowded. Since Dar already went there the day before, he asked me what I wanted to see. Zoomed into Samsung booth as I thought of looking at LCD TV. So glad that I did.

When I reached the booth, the MC was selling off the display sets at 25% off retail price. Somemore got freebies. One would have to raise your hand if you were keen and the TV would go to you. I saw one super 'chio' TV which costed about $1900. Would fit my house decor perfectly but I was reluctant to pay so much for a TV. In the end, I saw another TV, same size but $1588. After 25% off, it was $1199. It came with home theatre system and $100 hard rock cafe voucher. So when the MC came to that TV, I waited for him to announce the price before I put up my hand. So fun.

Poor Dar got to carry the home theatre system all the way from convention centre to the carpark at Carrefour. He said luckily we did not buy the super 'chio' TV as it came with a larger home theatre system which he would have difficulty carrying

1 comment:

Pooky said...

Remember to jio the whole family when your LCD TV arrives! Loath the small 14" teeny weeny TV...