Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mico wins Pet photography contest?




Canberra Zone 3 RC has this dog contest which they asked us to submit a maximum of 4 photos. I submitted my favourite photo of Mico, the one with the ball to them. Seems like she won the contest as the organiser called me and asked if I would be attending the event tomorrow. These are the 3 pictures I sent to them.

I had almost completely forgotten about the event and did not even know what he was referring to. Anyway, told him that I might not be going. On morning shift tomorrow morning anyway.

Mico also weird weird today. Call her to come and she would not come but just lay down in her bed. Perhaps she missed Boyce as much as I do. They were on 'licking terms'.

Anyway, smart Mico got frightened by Dar. Jumped up our bed and leaked pee to demonstrate her unhappiness. Normally, she would not dare to jump up our bed. Then she ran back to the kitchen toilet to hide as she knew what she did was wrong. It was so deliberate. haha



No comments: